This way to nothingness?

Almost anything, from alpha to omega.
zoofence
Site Admin

This way to nothingness?

Post by zoofence »

A while ago, TZF’s good friend ihavesayso called our attention to an interesting conversation about “nothingness” going on here – a conversation in which he plays an intriguing part. I recommend it to all.

Coincidentally ... (whatever that word means – the longer I travel this path, the more apparent is it to me that everything is a coincidence … that is, everything, what we call past, present, and future, is occurring simultaneously, if it is even occurring at all!) ... Anyway, coincidentally, a few days ago, I posted a new article to TZF's Ampers&nd feature by physicist Robert Lanza which addresses some of the same stuff in a fascinating way.

Small world.
W4TVQ

Re: This way to nothingness?

Post by W4TVQ »

That's quite an article!

Coincidentally, I am reading right now the book Origins by Neil DeGrasse Tyson, and geting a huge brainache from hearng about thngs like dark matter and dark energy. Things that exist, but don't: the only property of which seems to be gravity -- no mass. And subsequently about the possibility of parallel universes tuching ours but having no effect on ours except, once again, gravity.

Put that n top of Hawking's Brief History of Time, and you have an entirely upside-down and (I think) liberating view of the universe. And of God. This article seems to rther sum up the whole thing.

Thanks fr the link

Jai Ram
Art
"I can at best report only from my own wilderness. The important thing is that each man possess such a wilderness and that he consider what marvels are to be observed there." -- Loren Eiseley
Ihavesayso

Re: This way to nothingness?

Post by Ihavesayso »

In the "Nothingness" discussion, I make reference to Dr. Bruce Lipton, a biologist, whose "cell consciousness theory," makes very asorbing reading. Incidentlky, he and Swami Beyiondadama, are colaborating on a "Heartland Security" project, based upon love, to replace "Homeland Security," which is based upon fear.
If God is not your ventriloquist, you're just another "dummy!" - ihavesayso