Whenever you feel the holiness
of your relationship is threatened by anything, stop
instantly, and offer the Holy Spirit your willingness, in
spite of fear, to let Him exchange this instant for the holy
one that you would rather have. He will never fail in this.
- I desire this holy instant for myself,
- That I may share it with my brother, whom I love.
- It is not possible that I can have it without him, or
he without me,
- Yet it is wholly possible for us to share it now.
- And so I choose this instant as the one to offer to
the Holy Spirit,
- That His blessing may descend on us, and keep us both